EkaBalaskova

Country Flag:
Slovakia

Slovakia
Postcrossing Username: EkaBalaskova

[*] posted on 9-3-2017 at 10:37 PM
Meetup in Komárno 19. August 2017

Attachment: phpTz1rja (30kB)
This file has been downloaded 189 times I invite you to Postcrossing Saturday in Komarno.

Date: 19. 8. 2017.

Place: Komárno, Restaurant Apáli (There is a children's playground, possibility to walk around the resort area on the banks of the Vah shoulders, where you can swim at own risk)
Komarno is a small town with great history. In times of Austria-Hungary we were able to take our strength around 200,000 troops and its motto was "Nec arte nec Marte", which means that our strength or recharged "Neither deceit nor the sword."
We tried meeting in August last year and since I have experience in organizing activities for disabled people, it was nice to discover that people without disabilities are much smaller claims :grin:. Thus the decision was made that the year had already met through official channels. And at this meeting, I invite you.
Lodging for Litovel on the Danube embankment from Friday to Saturday or from Saturday to Sunday only by the need to ensure.
My contact: e.balaskova@gmail.com

[file]86042[/file]
Wandafan

Country Flag:
Austria

Austria
Postcrossing Username: wandafan

[*] posted on 26-3-2017 at 07:06 AM

This meeting sounds interesting but 16. August is a Wednesday if I am not wrong? :) But it's tricky to go there by train from Vienna. :(
zuzulik
formerly known as vagovaz

Country Flag:
Slovakia

Slovakia
Postcrossing Username: zuzulik

[*] posted on 26-3-2017 at 05:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by EkaBalaskova  

I invite you to Postcrossing Saturday in Komarno.
Place: Komárno, Restaurant Apáli (There is a children's playground, possibility to walk around the resort area on the banks of the Vah shoulders, where you can swim at own risk)
Komarno is a small town with great history. In times of Austria-Hungary we were able to take our strength around 200,000 troops and its motto was "Nec arte nec Marte", which means that our strength or recharged "Neither deceit nor the sword."
We tried meeting in August last year and since I have experience in organizing activities for disabled people, it was nice to discover that people without disabilities are much smaller claims :grin:. Thus the decision was made that the year had already met through official channels. And at this meeting, I invite you.
Lodging for Litovel on the Danube embankment from Friday to Saturday or from Saturday to Sunday only by the need to ensure.

zuzulik
formerly known as vagovaz

Country Flag:
Slovakia

Slovakia
Postcrossing Username: zuzulik

[*] posted on 26-3-2017 at 05:46 PM

Quote: Originally posted by zuzulik  
Quote: Originally posted by EkaBalaskova  

I invite you to Postcrossing Saturday in Komarno.

It is a mistake - of course it is on 19th August :)
[

/rquote]
Wandafan

Country Flag:
Austria

Austria
Postcrossing Username: wandafan

[*] posted on 26-3-2017 at 06:35 PM

Great, thank you for the info! :)
EkaBalaskova

Country Flag:
Slovakia

Slovakia

[*] posted on 27-5-2017 at 04:15 PM

The term is slowly, but it is coming closer, so I want to clarify some details:
- if you want to come with a bed, write to me by July 31 at e.balaskova@gmail.com Your name, number of people and
  You come to one or two nights. I book your accommodation and of course I will notify you of your reservation. You can also arrange taxi information from the station to the hotel.
- We will have a place in the restaurant from 12:00 am, but if the train arrives later, there is no problem, you will take a taxi to the station that will take you to Apali. For eventually motorized / pedestrian participants, I will prepare a map in time to find a restaurant (as it is out of town, in a recreation area.) Please let me know by e-mail (e.balaskova@gmail.com) by 10th 8th to ensure my place in restaurants.
Do you have questions? Here with them - e.balaskova@gmaill.com - I will answer!
EkaBalaskova

Country Flag:
Slovakia

Slovakia

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 11:43 AM

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1074084386029343/?acontext=%7B%22act...
Stevyy

Country Flag:
Austria

Austria
Postcrossing Username: Stevyy

[*] posted on 24-8-2017 at 09:09 AM

@all subscribers: Thank you very much for the meeting-card plus the awesome stamp.

(I really have to win the lottery soon so I can visit all those meet-ups in Europe and the world)
Niklot

Country Flag:
Germany

Germany
Postcrossing Username: Niklot

Mood: home is where your heart beats

[*] posted on 26-8-2017 at 10:16 AM

Be thankful for a nice Meeting Card sent by schwestersusi.
toucans

Country Flag:
UK

UK
Postcrossing Username: toucans

Mood: Still addicted to postcards!!

[*] posted on 29-8-2017 at 09:07 AM

Many thanks to Zuzana (zuzulik) and everyone for the lovely meeting card:) Komárno looks like an interesting city.
Amitexo

Country Flag:
Ireland

Ireland
Postcrossing Username: ReveDeVoyages

[*] posted on 2-1-2018 at 03:09 PM

Hello Happy New Year to you all,

I was eondering if anyone who attended the meeting still has a meeting card left to swap (virgin cards or doubles are also ok), I will post Ireland meeting card in return :) U2U me for address and details, thanks.

Go To Top

Imprint