formerly known as vagovaz

Country Flag:
Slovakia

Slovakia
Postcrossing Username: zuzulik

[*] posted on 10-8-2017 at 05:49 PM
Postcrossing Meeting in Trenčín, Slovakia,14.10.2017

Hello postcrossers,
we invite you to a Postcrossing Meeting in the city Trenčín that is in the west part of Slovakia.
Date: 14th October 2017 Saturday from 10 a.m. till 11 p.m. or even to Sunday
The place where we will meet we will tell you later. We plan to make a small guided tour through the city, to buy postcards or other souvenirs and to visit the castle. Then we will enter a restaurant to write the postcards, talk about postcrossing, have a small snack or lunch....
The place to meet we will order and tell you after we will know how many people want to come. If it will be interest we will order also accommodation.
We are looking forward to meet you and to visit together this lovely city. We hope to invite a lot of postcrossers :)

Pozývame postcrosserov na meeting 14.10. o 10 hod. v Trenčíne. Miesto zrazu upresníme podľa počtu záujemcov neskôr. Dúfame, že sa nás zíde čo najviac. Informácie nájdete aj na FB v slovenskej skupine o postcrossingu https://www.facebook.com/groups/postcrossingsk/ v udalostiach :)
Program a miesto zrazu upresníme neskôr.
Tešíme sa na Vás :)

So, there are 2 meetings point - depends on your way of traveling:
1. On a train station from 9:30 to 11:15, look for Dominika or Zuzana Kurjanová Vagová.
2. At 11:30 there will be another group near the hotel Elizabeth, leading by Lubeno Jalovičiar.
- Then we will go for tour around the city, then we will visit Trencin castle and "the Executioner's house" + souvenirs.
- If you want to join as only for Castle tour, we will be there at 12:45
- If you are planning to come right into the restaurant (Pizzeria Markus), we will meet there at 14:00.
- For more info about Trencin, parking, concrete location, tips or anything else - contact Lubeno
WilmaT

Country Flag:
Netherlands

Netherlands
Postcrossing Username: WilmaT

[*] posted on 3-10-2017 at 03:15 PM

Arranged & closed
===============
Hi there in Slovakia,

I am from the Netherlands and Saturday 7 October I will visit a Dutch Postcrossingmeeting in Rotterdam. I have meetingcards and also “Greetings From Rotterdam” cards available, both signed by all the members. Is there somebody who is in for a swap? I send you a meetingcard from Rotterdam and you a signed card from your meeting.

I hope so and please send me an U2U to exchange addresses and if you prefer meetingcard or GF Rotterdam card.

Enjoy your meeting!
Bye, Wilma
vale1990

Country Flag:
Italy

Italy
Postcrossing Username: Erunir

[*] posted on 12-10-2017 at 07:12 PM

Hello :) I'm Valentina from Italy! I saw your  meet-up. Could I receive a postcard from your meeting please? :)
toucans

Country Flag:
UK

UK
Postcrossing Username: toucans

Mood: Still addicted to postcards!!

[*] posted on 22-10-2017 at 10:09 AM

Many thanks to Zuzana (zuzulik) and to everyone who signed the lovely meeting card:)
Stevyy

Country Flag:
Austria

Austria
Postcrossing Username: Stevyy

[*] posted on 25-10-2017 at 10:07 AM

Lots of thank yous/dajukemi to my senders and all those who've signed my cards.

Castle of Trencín looks very impressive ... hope I can visit one day.

Happy postcrossing

WilmaT

Country Flag:
Netherlands

Netherlands
Postcrossing Username: WilmaT

[*] posted on 28-10-2017 at 12:06 PM

Today I received your beautiful meetingcard of Trencin. I had a swap with Tusja=Natalia with my meetingcard of Oct 7th in Rotterdam, Netherlands. All the signers thank you very much. I hope you enjoyed your meeting just as we did in Rotterdam.

A question: some of you stamped with nice tall stamps (zuzzlik, bibka, lapo, kubink, angoska). Is there a webshop in your country with this tall stamps? Because I like them :) Can someone mail me the link????

Bye, Wilma.

Go To Top

Imprint