Country Flag:
Switzerland

Switzerland
Postcrossing Username: ninja

Mood: :ninja:

[*] posted on 18-10-2018 at 04:37 PM
Show own sent/received postcard on other profile

One suggestion I thought about :

When visiting a profile, it would be nice to see if you have already sent them a postcard or received a postcard from them. As I understand, there's at most one sent OR received postcard between two profiles, so this postcard could be displayed somewhere prominently on the profile page (obviously only visible for the current user).

This obviously doesn't bring a lot of information that we don't already have somewhere, but could make it easier to spot your previous "connections" when just browsing through postcards/users, and a nice way to remember the short moment of interaction with someone when looking at their profile again later.

Another, extended idea would be to have a profile subpage with "connections in common" with someone - eg. showing a list of users that we both have sent or received a postcard to/from. Kind of like "friends in common" when visiting a FB profile. I always find it very interesting to find a user I "know" from sending/receiving a postcard, when looking someone else's sent/received cards. Shows what a small world this is :)

Go To Top

Imprint