Postcrossing Official Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Madha (Omani Exclave near Fujairah/Khor Fakkan), 1st December 2019
GermanInArabia

Country Flag:
United Arab Emirates

United Arab Emirates
Postcrossing Username: GermanInArabia

[*] posted on 30-3-2019 at 05:27 PM
Madha (Omani Exclave near Fujairah/Khor Fakkan), 1st December 2019

1st Oman-UAE Postcrossing Meet-Up on Sunday, December 1st, 2019 at 11am

The Post Office in the Omani Exclave of MADHA will welcome us on December 1st, 2019.
Entry to this exclave does NOT require crossing borders. It is located half way between Fujairah and Khor Fakkan, on the Gulf of Oman. Just bring your Emirates ID or passport (in case you are in the UAE on a visit-visa).

The Philately-Center in Muscat will make special-edition stamps available for purchase. Postage for a standard postcard to any destination worldwide is 500 Baisas (equals 5 AED).

Thereafter, we will get a chance to tour the beautifully designed local museum nearby and grab a snack and refreshments while writing cards.

Limited-edition meeting-cards (designed by GermanInArabia) will be given to all attendees. Feel free to bring whatever cards you would like to share and exchange.

To attend, please send me a message on my Postcrossing-profile (GermanInArabia). To coordinate ride-shares and location maps, consider joining our WhatsApp-Group of Middle East Postcrossers (so far, we are 20). Send me your mobile number and I will add you!

madha2.jpg - 132kB

Go To Top

Imprint