Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Teacher / Classroom Partners for 2019-2020
volvomom
Education Community moderator

Country Flag:
United States

United States
Postcrossing Username: volvomom

Mood: “She don't believe in shootin' stars but she believe in shoes and cars." Kanye

[*] posted on 7-6-2019 at 09:11 AM
Teacher / Classroom Partners for 2019-2020

Hello, all!

I know many educators like setting up writing / postcard partners for their classroom. My own school will be getting out on June 17th, and over the summer I will be thinking about various projects with Postcrossing.

Feel free to post here if you'd like to connect with someone for the 2019-2020 school year.

I realize that the southern hemisphere has a different rotation and are currently in school while we begin our summer breaks up here in the north. Let me know if you'd like a thread, too!
MrRayClass

Country Flag:
Taiwan

Taiwan
Postcrossing Username: MrRayClass

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 04:55 AM

Hi,
I'm pretty interested in starting a class project on Postcrossing next school year. My students will be 6th graders by then. We are Taiwanese School in China.
volvomom

Country Flag:
United States

United States

Mood: “She don't believe in shootin' stars but she believe in shoes and cars." Kanye

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 01:04 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MrRayClass  
Hi,
I'm pretty interested in starting a class project on Postcrossing next school year. My students will be 6th graders by then. We are Taiwanese School in China.

Awesome. I also teach 6th graders. I'm looking to do something international with my Writer's Club.

How many students do you have? What is their level with English?
MrRayClass

Country Flag:
Taiwan

Taiwan
Postcrossing Username: MrRayClass

[*] posted on 12-6-2019 at 05:31 AM

I have 80 students. Their English is in elementary level. They're able to write communicatively. I am hoping that I can have them send their first postcards by the end of June if possible. So they will get replies when they come back to class in fall.
caswilso

Country Flag:
United States

United States
Postcrossing Username: caswilso

[*] posted on 22-6-2019 at 06:54 PM

Hello!

As it stands right now (could change, but fingers are crossed it doesn’t!), I will be teaching exploratory Spanish to 6th and 7th graders. And will have Spanish I for older students.

I am very interested in getting a PostCrossing account going for my classes. And I would also like to get some PenPals, too.

I’m also open to other writing projects, if anyone has ideas!
volvomom

Country Flag:
United States

United States

[*] posted on 27-6-2019 at 11:08 PM

Quote: Originally posted by caswilso  
Hello!

As it stands right now (could change, but fingers are crossed it doesn’t!), I will be teaching exploratory Spanish to 6th and 7th graders. And will have Spanish I for older students.

I am very interested in getting a PostCrossing account going for my classes. And I would also like to get some PenPals, too.

I’m also open to other writing projects, if anyone has ideas!

Congrats on the Spanish position! I teach Exploratory Spanish to 6th graders, as well as full classes to 7th and 8th. Ask anything you'd like! Feel free to reach out via U2U! I've done lots of writing projects. :)
clyo4

Country Flag:
Spain

Spain
Postcrossing Username: clyo4

[*] posted on 30-7-2019 at 09:37 AM

Hi!

I am a Spanish English teacher, and would love to take part in a project with English speaking students, so mine can practice and even exchange languages. I am on holidays now, will start the 17th of September. I am moving school, but dont know yet what age my students will be, so if you are still interested, let me know.

Thanks
volvomom

Country Flag:
United States

United States

[*] posted on 30-7-2019 at 11:21 AM

Quote: Originally posted by clyo4  
Hi!

I am a Spanish English teacher, and would love to take part in a project with English speaking students, so mine can practice and even exchange languages. I am on holidays now, will start the 17th of September. I am moving school, but dont know yet what age my students will be, so if you are still interested, let me know.

Thanks

I am very interested! I will send you a U2U!
Elise

Country Flag:
France

France
Postcrossing Username: corinnelise

[*] posted on 20-8-2019 at 09:19 PM
Teacher/Classroom partner

Hi ! I just read your post as I was looking for ways to use Postcrossing with my classes for the new school year starting here in France at the very beginnîng of September. I will be teaching English to 7th and 8th graders ( 25/28 pupils in each class) and would be looking forward to trying something that would challenge my classes. Their level however is elementary leaving quite some room for improvement but sending and receiving cards taking up a simple but different topic each time could be a start...

Go To Top

Imprint