MrRayClass

Country Flag:
Taiwan

Taiwan
Postcrossing Username: MrRayClass

[*] posted on 13-6-2019 at 05:11 AM
Pen Pals Wanted

Hello, teachers!
I'm Ray, a full-time English teacher teaching at Taiwanese Businessmen's Dongguan School in Guangdong, China. Our school has unique culture since we follow the Taiwanese public school curriculum and use textbooks imported from Taiwan but most of our kids are born and raised in China. Our kids have 6 periods of English per week, so they have great conversational skills but their reading and writing skills have great room for improvement. So I'm planning to start a class project this school year (2019-2020) and I'm hoping that our students can send out their first postcards by the end of the semester (6/30) so that they will have a rough idea of how the whole thing works. Here are some information about my students:
1. 2 classes (80 students in total)
2. Elementary English level
my email address: gunlay84@kimo.com
If you're interested in cooperate with me, feel free to leave a comment here or send me an email.
Look forward to hearing from you!
volvomom
Education Community moderator

Country Flag:
United States

United States
Postcrossing Username: volvomom
Member Is Online

Mood: “She don't believe in shootin' stars but she believe in shoes and cars." Kanye

[*] posted on 15-7-2019 at 10:59 AM

MrRay - refresh my memory - how old are your students? And how often would you like to exchange cards? I will have twenty students next year I'm looking to do a project with.

Go To Top

Imprint