Author: Subject: German 29/F looking for the famous "click!"
Zroya

Country Flag:
Germany

Germany
Postcrossing Username: Zroya

love.gif posted on 6-10-2019 at 01:38 PM
German 29/F looking for the famous "click!"

This whole penpalling thing is like finding the famous needle in the veeeeery very large haystack. How often did I think about giving it a try again and than.. Well..
There is just no “ping!”, no “click”, no “bazzinga!”.. :( Maybe, hopefully, you know what I mean.

I have three wonderful, wonderful penpals, girls like me that are just perfect and I would love one or two more!
I’m looking for a penpal with whom writing is just easy. The kind of writing you don’t have to think about – that flows just right out. The kind of writing, when you suddenly realize you have written 5 pages without noticing because you’re so into it. :cool:

It is sad to receive pretyped introduction letters written on something that looks like the back of a crumbled shopping list. Yes, I do own a cat, but I do not want a 6 page letter talking about how cute and funny their cat is. (Yes, I did receive that.)
I don’t like the feeling that you have to really think about what you’re writing. The strain to find another tiny bit of information in the other ones letter worth talking about.

I am 29 y. o., from Germany and am really open minded and have a lot of interests: reading, writing, tv shows, gaming, history, cooking, baking, crafting.. Maybe we have something in common, but even if we don’t, as long as we have a “click” we will surely find a lot to talk about. :cool: I want you to be the one I immediately want to talk about if something happens in my life.

I would love to learn more about foreign culture, your country, your city, your every day life – maybe you’re from Asia, Great Britain, or another very excotic place. :D But even if you’re from Germany it really is fine.

We can send long letters, short one, sometimes postcards or even send packages from time to time, it’s all fine for me. I just want another friend – my very own needle in the haystack. :love:
If you made it ‘till the end without falling asleep, please send me an U2U. :D

Cheers and hugs
Jule
Ludmiła

Country Flag:
Ukraine

Ukraine
Postcrossing Username: LoonyLucy

[*] posted on 6-10-2019 at 02:27 PM

u2u sent
Writingwithalexis

Country Flag: