Author: Subject: M (27) USA looking for a PENPAL
fr3ddy0703

Country Flag:
United States

United States
Postcrossing Username: fr3ddy0703

smile.gif posted on 13-10-2019 at 11:39 PM
M (27) USA looking for a PENPAL

:) Hello there everyone. My name is Freddy and I'm 27 years old. I live in Mississippi currently with my family. I also currently work at a school as a teacher, I am teaching kindergartners this year. It is a lot of fun working with the babies and teaching them. I have a 8 year old son too that goes to the same school that I work at. He is a big smarty pants and is in the gifted program. One thing about me is that I am gay as well. Hope that doesn't change your mind about becoming penpals because I am an outgoing and very friendly guy. :) I am looking for anyone that would want to be penpals and send mail or postcards back and forth. It is something that I think would be fun to do and keep up with. If you are interested by chance to be my penpal just send me a message and we can get right to it. I am looking forward to chatting and getting to know someone and create new friendships.
Laura1990

Country Flag:
Netherlands

Netherlands
Postcrossing Username: Laurakoelewijn

[*] posted on 19-10-2019 at 04:52 PM

U2U
Ai-Nanae

Country Flag:
Poland

Poland
Postcrossing Username: LadyEve

[*] posted on 19-10-2019 at 09:35 PM

u2u sent
CaptainColin

Country Flag:
United Kingdom

United Kingdom
Postcrossing Username: CaptainColin

[*] posted on 5-11-2019 at 04:52 PM

Hi, Freddy. My name is Colin. I live in the UK with my wife and daughter. I've been happily married for 37 years. I've just joined postcrossing and have only sent a few cards. I would like to be a penfriend with someone such as you and exchange information on our lives, interests and countries. I'm very interested in science fiction, and have watched as many sci-fi movies and TV shows as I can. My current favourite is "I am mother" on Netflix. Please reply if you want to be a penfriend with me.

Colin English

Go To Top

Imprint