Postcrossing Official Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: F/28 looking for penpals who can write in Chinese and/or French
jingle19

Country Flag:
Singapore

Singapore
Postcrossing Username: jingle19

[*] posted on 20-10-2019 at 03:45 PM
F/28 looking for penpals who can write in Chinese and/or French

Hey guys!

I’m looking for penpals, particularly pals who can write in Chinese or French. The reason for being so specific is because my language skills have gotten rusty... Chinese is my second language and I’ve learned the language since I was young, but ever since I’ve graduated from school, I don’t use the language much. With French, it is my third language and I don’t have an environment to practice the language, so I’m hoping to create that kind of environment for myself.

It doesn’t matter whether you are a learner of either language, or you are a native speaker, I would be happy to hear from you. If we are both learners, it would be great to help each other improve!

Apart from that, some other things about me: I enjoy travelling, I listen to lots of Chinese, Korean and Japanese music, I love cooking and my dream is to write my own novel one day. I also journal a lot and I am a big fan of Japanese stationery.

If you are interested in becoming snail mail buddies, please send me a message. Looking forward to hearing from you :)
BaileyQuinn

Country Flag:
Canada

Canada
Postcrossing Username: BaileyQuinn

[*] posted on 24-10-2019 at 10:03 PM

u2u sent! :)

Geneviève
genelai1128

Country Flag:
Taiwan

Taiwan