Postcrossing Username: ScandinavianTraveler

[*] posted on 21-3-2020 at 08:12 AM
CANCELLED - Postcard Meetup in Ljubljana, 16.07.2020

CITY/REGION: Ljubljana
DATE: 16.07.2020
TIME: 3 p.m.
MEETUP PLACE: City Hall

Dear Slovenian postcrossers,

I am Håkon from Norway and since December 2019 I am planning a short trip to Italy-Slovenia-Austria and I already booked my plane tickets for July 13th to Venezia and buss tickets from there to Ljubljana on July 15th and I thought it might be a nice idea to meet some of you for a short meetup, before I continue to Vienna on July 17th to a big meetup there :)

This is of course depending on the current situation with Covid-19. In case the pandemic will not be over in July, I might have to postpone my trip, but if everything will be fine in summer, I'd de glad to meet you :)

The program will be discussed at a later moment.

I also try to make a special meetup card for this meetup.

Have a good day.

Update 17.04.:
The Norwegian Health Institute has now recommend not do to any foreign travel until the end of July. So unfortunately I will not be able to travel to Slovenia this summer :( I hope everybody will stay healthy :)

ana
Administrator

Country Flag:
Portugal

Portugal
Postcrossing Username: meiadeleite

[*] posted on 26-6-2020 at 02:13 PM

Hi ScandinavianTraveler! I'm sorry to hear that this meeting won't be happening this time... but better safe than sorry, right?

I've removed the image of the postcard from this thread, as it did not respect the Postcrossing logo usage guidelines. Please check them out before using the logo in the future.

Go To Top

Imprint