Postcrossing Official Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Thread for Requests/Swaps/Looking for Philippine items.. Please post here!
semperffidelis

Country Flag:
Spain

Spain
Postcrossing Username: semperffidelis

[*] posted on 20-3-2016 at 09:23 PM

Dear Friends,
We are interested in making a direct exchange of postcards with you.
Our names are Marisa and Joaquin and live in Valencia (Spain), the beautiful city of 800,000 bathed by the Mediterranean Sea. Valencia has beautiful palaces, green gardens and great medieval defensive towers. Valencia has the largest aquarium in Europe (Oceanográfic) and a beautiful futuristic architectural complex called the "City of Arts and Sciences" which is fantastic. The chalice of the Last Supper of Jesus Christ is kept in the Cathedral of Valencia.
It would be wonderful for us to share with you postcards.
We are interested in getting postal Phillipines as well as overseas territories and islands under the sovereignty of the three countries.
Consider you as part our family.
We invite you to visit Spain (Reino de España).
Thank you for your generosity.
Good Bless You.
Best regards.

Interested, send an email to the following email address: joaquinangles@yahoo.es
Marigold888

Country Flag:
Poland

Poland
Postcrossing Username: Marigold888

[*] posted on 18-9-2017 at 01:31 PM

Hi everyone!
I collect postcards from all over the world, and would love to get few postcards from Phillipines! So if anybody can send me something like that I would be very happy. Please u2u me
chudo_v_peryax

Country Flag:
Russia

Russia
Postcrossing Username: chudo_v_peryax

[*] posted on 19-9-2017 at 02:24 PM

Hi guys! I want to share my discovery with the whole world! At the postcrossing forum in another branch, I saw the topic of online purchase of postcards on the site https://www.inspiredby.ph/ , I passed and fell in love. There are such cool posters and coffee mugs, well, postcards! how do you like the goods? or am I alone in ecstasy?)
poppypaper

Country Flag:
Philippines

Philippines
Postcrossing Username: poppypaper

[*] posted on 21-7-2018 at 04:59 AM

Hello everyone! I'm Diane from the Philippines. I'm a relatively new postcrosser (have only been doing this hobby for less than a year) and if you would like to swap some small items/postcards from the Philippines, please send me a u2u or a message at postcrossing. I'd be happy to swap with you :)
Jkhbxtt

Country Flag:
Canada

Canada
Postcrossing Username: jkhbxtt

[*] posted on 10-9-2018 at 10:46 PM

Hello!

Filipino-Canadian here (full Filipino, born and raised Canadian)! I can understand and read Tagalog but my grammar is bad so I’m not confident in speaking yet.

Does anyone have a WT Philippines card they could swap? I would really like a card from back home. I just started this series so I want Philippines to be my first.

But any postcards from the Philippines would be nice too! Please feel free to send me a u2U.

Salamat!
minkero

Country Flag:
Finland

Finland
Postcrossing Username: minkero

[*] posted on 16-3-2019 at 11:49 AM

Hello! I wonder if someone from the Philippines could do me a favor. I have a card (size 14 x 20 cm) showing Village on stilts on Tongkil, Samales Islands, and I would like to get it written and stamped from Philippines. I would send the card to the Philippines member who would write it back to me. I would send two cards from wishlist of the person who could do me the kind favor.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

Imprint