Postcrossing Official Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 3rd meeting (30.4.2011 - Prague)
Petula07

Country Flag:
Czech Republic

Czech Republic
Postcrossing Username: Petula07

Mood: Positive :)

[*] posted on 30-5-2011 at 08:13 AM
3rd meeting (30.4.2011 - Prague)

Our third meeting was this April and again in Prague. Luckily I was able to attend all czech meetings and on every meeting I met somebody new. Till now it seems all fans of postcards are really nice people :)
Slowly my list of people who would like to come to meetings is getting longer. Now I have about 20 people on list but for this meeting we had 10 Postcrossing members. One of them was my austrian penfriend (only for some short time) and also two boys were with us.
We visited Museum of thumb sketches near Strahov monastery. There were some very small paintings and some other very interesting mini things. For example Zoo on thread on some very small stuff on the body of dead mosquito.
This last day of April was very sunny so we had also nice walk from Prague castle to Kampa. Than we went to one small pub and had great talking about Postcrossing and other hobbies.
At the end of this meeting we already decided where our next (and fourth) meeting will take place - Lednice and Valtice, UNESCO area.

Photos - http://petula07.rajce.idnes.cz/2011_Postcrossing_meeting_3_-_Praha_...

Go To Top

Imprint