Postcrossing (Legacy) Forum
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

NOTICE
The Postcrossing Forum is now at:

https://community.postcrossing.com

This is a read-only archive and can no longer be used.
Learn more here.

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5
Author: Subject: In English - på engelska
kmaria

Country Flag:
Hungary

Hungary
Postcrossing Username: kmaria

[*] posted on 17-6-2018 at 02:37 PM

Hej,

I just started to collect Swedish stamps and would like to swap some Hungarian unused stamps for used or unused Swedish stamps.
Jag älskar Sverige! Jag besökte Stockholm många gånger för fotboll och ishockey spel. Jag lär mig svenska på fritiden.

Maria
BibiV

Country Flag:
Belgium

Belgium
Postcrossing Username: BibiV

[*] posted on 28-5-2019 at 09:12 AM

Hi swedish postcrossers,

I'm learning to speak/write svenska, and am looking for swedish penpals, to practise "skriver svenska" and to get to know more about the swedish everyday life.

Anyone interested?

Tack så mycket!
sonoran

Country Flag:
USA

USA
Postcrossing Username: sonoran

[*] posted on 28-6-2019 at 07:47 AM

Hejsan! I'd love some vintage Swedish postcards, from 1980s or prior. I've been to the country six times and lived there for about a year - traveled as far north as Haparanda and as far south as Ven in Skåne. Extra special cards would be ones from the Kungsleden, Kebnekaise, Gotland, Härjedalen, skärgård communities, and Sapmi/Lappland. Jag kan förstå bära lite svenska, så du kan hjälpa mig. Hälsningar från Arizona! I have many cards of cacti, canyons, red rocks, the sunny desert and its animals, etc. to send in exchange.
sonoran

Country Flag:
USA

USA

[*] posted on 28-6-2019 at 07:48 AM

Hejsan! I'd love some vintage Swedish postcards, from 1980s or prior. I've been to the country six times and lived there for about a year - traveled as far north as Haparanda and as far south as Ven in Skåne. Extra special cards would be ones from the Kungsleden, Kebnekaise, Gotland, Härjedalen, skärgård communities, and Sapmi/Lappland. Jag kan förstå bära lite svenska, så du kan hjälpa mig. Hälsningar från Arizona! I have many cards of cacti, canyons, red rocks, the sunny desert and its animals, etc. to send in exchange.
sonoran

Country Flag:
USA

USA

[*] posted on 28-6-2019 at 07:50 AM

Jorrit

Country Flag:
Netherlands

Netherlands
Postcrossing Username: Jorrit

[*] posted on 2-10-2019 at 06:44 PM

Hej kära Postcrossers,

Mitt namn är Jorrit, 21 years old and I live on a Dutch island to study to become a sjöman. Interests of mine include music (playing guitar, collecting records), amateur radio, electronics, reading, cycling och framför allt svenska språket! :)

As I have studied the language for a few years, watching deckare, listening to music/radio and reading in Swedish is getting better and better.

My challenge is to find a Swedish speaker to contact and to actively improve and use the language genom vykort eller brev. I would love to talk to anybody in Swedish about anything in daily life, the language, culture, etc. In August I visited Dalarna and had the chance to practice talking/listening, which cheered me to make a penfriend to continue using your wonderful language. Dessutom har jag "plundrat" bokhandeln då och tog med mig många svenskspråkiga deckare/avontyrböcker. :lol: Learning and reading in the language has been really fun and rewarding.

So basically every Swedish penpal is welcome and I am eager to send letters/postcards from my island or whatever I can offer. Snälla hör av dig och skicka ett U2U om du är intresserad. :saint:

Jorrit
Alenkiy

Country Flag:
Belarus

Belarus
Postcrossing Username: postcrossing-girl

[*] posted on 3-12-2019 at 08:04 PM

Hello! Could anybody tell me about exhibitions that are held at the end of December in Stockholm?
Ninna

Country Flag:
Sweden

Sweden
Postcrossing Username: Kompis-Ninna

[*] posted on 7-12-2019 at 04:06 PM

Alenkiy, do you have some specific exhibitions in mind? There are quite many in Stockholm...
Alenkiy

Country Flag:
Belarus

Belarus
Postcrossing Username: postcrossing-girl

[*] posted on 9-12-2019 at 08:31 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Ninna  
Alenkiy, do you have some specific exhibitions in mind? There are quite many in Stockholm...

Yes, mostly art exhibitions.
adobe

Country Flag:
United States

United States
Postcrossing Username: adobe

Mood: Getting better all the time.

[*] posted on 1-1-2020 at 09:55 PM

I just found out through ancestry.com that I am 2% Swedish and I had no idea! I know so little about Sweden. (Except from Wallander and Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.) I would be honored to meet Swedish Postcrossers. Swap postcards, pen pals, email pals. Thank you. Tack.
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5

Go To Top

Imprint