Postcrossing Official Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5
Author: Subject: Welcome to our community! Questions, requests, help...it is all HERE(In English)
xTinax

Country Flag:
Slovenia

Slovenia
Postcrossing Username: xTinax

Mood: Happy:)

[*] posted on 21-4-2016 at 01:09 PM
Looking for European Postcrossers! :)

Hello Postcrossers! :)

I only have one request for help! :love:

~
My name is Tina and I'm from Slovenia. I've been a member of Postcrossing for now over 4 years and due to my love for postcards, I am writing my final thesis about postcards. To be more precise: Influence of Slovenian postcards.

It would mean the world to me, if you could take a few moments of your time and fill out the survey that is at the connection (link), posted below. Only with your answers I can actually write my thesis, so I need as many answers of good quality as I can get.

Please, only fill out the survey if you are a Postcrossing member, obviously a collector of postcards AND that you are from Europe (your country should be on the list with other European countries (in one of the questions), if not, please don't fill out the survey).

Here is the link: The influence of Slovenian postcards
~
This would be all,
Thank You for reading this whole thing, especially Thank You for filling out my survey and, Have A Wonderful Day! :)

Happy Postcrossing!
anagahan
Ex-Yugoslavian Countries Community moderator

Postcrossing Username: anagahan

[*] posted on 21-4-2016 at 03:43 PM

Quote: Originally posted by xTinax  

~
My name is Tina and I'm from Slovenia. I've been a member of Postcrossing for now over 4 years and due to my love for postcards, I am writing my final thesis about postcards. To be more precise: Influence of Slovenian postcards.

It would mean the world to me, if you could take a few moments of your time and fill out the survey that is at the connection (link), posted below. Only with your answers I can actually write my thesis, so I need as many answers of good quality as I can get.

Please, only fill out the survey if you are a Postcrossing member, obviously a collector of postcards AND that you are from Europe (your country should be on the list with other European countries (in one of the questions), if not, please don't fill out the survey).

~
This would be all,
Thank You for reading this whole thing, especially Thank You for filling out my survey and, Have A Wonderful Day! :)

Happy Postcrossing!

I started filling this in and came across a doubt at the 'How long have you been a member of Postcrossing (created in 2005)?'
none of the answers are true for me since I've been a member for like 8 years (will be in a week time)...I think you should add another field for those who have been members between 6 and 10 years ;)
xTinax

Country Flag:
Slovenia

Slovenia

[*] posted on 22-4-2016 at 08:44 AM

Quote: Originally posted by anagahan  

~

~
This would be all,

Happy Postcrossing!

I started filling this in and came across a doubt at the 'How long have you been a member of Postcrossing (created in 2005)?'
none of the answers are true for me since I've been a member for like 8 years (will be in a week time)...I think you should add another field for those who have been members between 6 and 10 years ;)

Hi, thanks for letting me know - not sure it was my fault though, there was an option 7 to 10 years, so no idea what happened haha :P it is all fixed now :)
anagahan

[*] posted on 22-4-2016 at 07:20 PM

~

~
This would be all,

Happy Postcrossing!

Hi, thanks for letting me know - not sure it was my fault though, there was an option 7 to 10 years, so no idea what happened haha :P it is all fixed now :)

filled in :)
xTinax

Country Flag:
Slovenia

Slovenia

[*] posted on 23-4-2016 at 08:41 AM

~

~
This would be all,

Happy Postcrossing!

filled in :)

Thank you, again for telling me about the little problem & thank you very much for filling the survey out :) all the best :)
dustin15

Country Flag:
Germany

Germany
Postcrossing Username: dustin15

[*] posted on 1-5-2016 at 09:52 AM

I am looking for this cards and stamps from the Ex-Yugoslavian Countries. If you can help me please send me a U2U. :)

Kosovo:
- Any card because I do not have one
- Pristina

Macedonia:
- Stamp 2015: Eurovision Song Contest

Slovenia:
- Franja Partisan Hospital
Peteliini

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 5-5-2016 at 03:54 PM

Hello

Is here anyone who would like to echange used stamps from ex-Yugoslavian countries? I can offer used stamps from many different topics and many different countries.

xTinax

Country Flag:
Slovenia

Slovenia

[*] posted on 30-5-2016 at 10:51 AM
Please will out my survey!

Hello everyone,

my web survey about an influence of Slovenian postcards ends in a couple of days, so I'm asking for everyone who did not fill out my survey yet, if you can please do so on the following link: https://www.1ka.si/a/83278

Please fill out the survey ONLY if you are an European Postcrosser and collector (If you do not find your country on the list, it means I don't need your help:))
You can also share the connection anywhere else, if you would like to help, just please tag me, so that I see the post, thank you. :)

Thank you, Happy Postcrossing! :)
sokakkedisi

Country Flag:
Turkey

Turkey
Postcrossing Username: sokakkedisi

[*] posted on 30-5-2016 at 10:10 PM

Hi everyone! I am looking for map cards which will be sent from origin county. Can anyone help me?
msteblovnik88

Country Flag:
Slovenia

Slovenia
Postcrossing Username: msteblovnik88

Mood: Let's go Red Wings!

[*] posted on 15-8-2016 at 10:03 AM

Does anyone have the EUROPA 2016 stamp?
WPHandball

Country Flag:
Poland

Poland
Postcrossing Username: Pocztowki

[*] posted on 28-8-2016 at 10:12 AM

Dear colls, I'm looking for old postcards from Kupari (Croatia). I have been visited this exceptional place two weeks ago... Could anybody help me? I don't know if it is possible but I saw few samples of postcards from Kupari on the Internet. Hvala!
thecook

Country Flag:
Germany

Germany
Postcrossing Username: thecook

[*] posted on 11-8-2017 at 07:09 PM
embroidery and cross-stitching

Hello fellow postcrossers!

Is there anyone who likes cross-stitching and embroidery and would like to swap a traditional stitching pattern from the Balkans for something else -- tell me what you'd like!

Best wishes,
Kristina
sunsky

Country Flag:
France

France
Postcrossing Username: sunskya

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 14-10-2017 at 12:34 PM

If you like sending and receiving Christmas cards
Here is a good place to join :D

https://forum.postcrossing.com/viewthread.php?tid=116424
dustin15

Country Flag:
Germany

Germany
Postcrossing Username: dustin15

[*] posted on 28-4-2018 at 04:44 PM

I saw that Croatia will issue a stamp about Professor Balthazar soon and I would be very happy to get it for my collection. Perfect would be to have it on a matching postcard with special postmark, but I think that is too difficult, so on just a normal postcard would be great. If anybody can help me please send me a U2U. :)
niax

Country Flag:
Greece

Greece
Postcrossing Username: niax

[*] posted on 25-3-2019 at 09:36 PM

Hello!
On a non-postcrossing related subject I need someone who can read Macedonian to help me navigate the Macedonian Railway website (there's an English version but some parts are only in Macedonian).
And to make this a little bit postcrossing related I would be happy to send them a card from Greece for their help.
If there's somebody who can lend a hand please let me know. :)
anagahan

[*] posted on 25-3-2019 at 10:27 PM

Quote: Originally posted by niax  
Hello!
On a non-postcrossing related subject I need someone who can read Macedonian to help me navigate the Macedonian Railway website (there's an English version but some parts are only in Macedonian).
And to make this a little bit postcrossing related I would be happy to send them a card from Greece for their help.
If there's somebody who can lend a hand please let me know. :)

ill pm you :)
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5

Go To Top

Imprint