Postcrossing (Legacy) Forum
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

NOTICE
The Postcrossing Forum is now at:

https://community.postcrossing.com

This is a read-only archive and can no longer be used.
Learn more here.

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  11    13
Author: Subject: Help Help! - For visitors who don't speak Chinese.
LeishaCamden

Country Flag:
Norway

Norway
Postcrossing Username: LeishaCamden

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 2-1-2020 at 08:58 PM

Hello, I hope it's OK that I'm posting this here :)

I am a huge fan of the Chinese designer Ever & Ein. Their artwork is just so adorable and so cool. I am always looking for more of their stuff - most of all washi tape and stickers, but also postcards. I see a bunch of these things online, but am often not able to order them. :( Either it's on a website that doesn't ship to my part of the world, or I am unable to pay because I don't have access to the local payment options, or I can't understand anything of the language on the website :) Google translate often doesn't help a lot :)

I am wondering if there is anyone in Malaysia who would be able to help me get hold of some of these things. Ie order them online and ship them to me. I can send the money directly or we could do swaps, if there is anything of interest in my country. I am in Oslo, the capital of Norway. :) Please let me know if anyone reading this would be interested in this. I prefer messages through the main Postcrossing site. :)

Thank you for reading :)
rainwang
Chinese Community moderator

Country Flag:
China

China
Postcrossing Username: RainWang

Mood: Happiness.

[*] posted on 4-1-2020 at 05:49 AM

Quote: Originally posted by LeishaCamden  

I am a huge fan of the Chinese designer Ever & Ein. Their artwork is just so adorable and so cool. I am always looking for more of their stuff - most of all washi tape and stickers, but also postcards. I see a bunch of these things online, but am often not able to order them. :( Either it's on a website that doesn't ship to my part of the world, or I am unable to pay because I don't have access to the local payment options, or I can't understand anything of the language on the website :) Google translate often doesn't help a lot :)

I am wondering if there is anyone in Malaysia who would be able to help me get hold of some of these things. Ie order them online and ship them to me. I can send the money directly or we could do swaps, if there is anything of interest in my country. I am in Oslo, the capital of Norway. :) Please let me know if anyone reading this would be interested in this. I prefer messages through the main Postcrossing site. :)

Hi Leisha,
You mentioned that you want sb in Malaysia to help you order postcards, I am not sure sb in Malaysia could help you, this brand is made in China.

The Ever & Ein facebook account is EverEinStudio, maybe you can send message to the designers themselves. They may tell you how to order from out site China.

https://www.douban.com/people/EVER-EIN/
LeishaCamden

Country Flag:
Norway

Norway
Postcrossing Username: LeishaCamden

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 4-1-2020 at 10:35 PM

Quote: Originally posted by rainwang  

Hi Leisha,
You mentioned that you want sb in Malaysia to help you order postcards, I am not sure sb in Malaysia could help you, this brand is made in China.

The Ever & Ein facebook account is EverEinStudio, maybe you can send message to the designers themselves. They may tell you how to order from out site China.

Hello, thank you for replying! :) I am not on Facebook so I can't contact anyone that way. I follow them on Instagram and I have messaged them through there but have not received a reply. About Malaysia - one of the best sales outlets for these washi tapes that I have found is actually Shopee Malaysia. That is why I am looking for help from someone in Malaysia. :)
yudi

Country Flag:
Indonesia

Indonesia
Postcrossing Username: yudi

[*] posted on 26-1-2020 at 04:25 AM

Hello Chinese friends,

Is the incoming and outgoing mail from and to China is affected by corona virus issue? I heard that The Chinese government sealed off the city of Wuhan, where the deadly corona virus originated.
rainwang

Country Flag:
China

China

[*] posted on 27-1-2020 at 11:12 AM

Quote: Originally posted by yudi  
Hello Chinese friends,

Is the incoming and outgoing mail from and to China is affected by corona virus issue? I heard that The Chinese government sealed off the city of Wuhan, where the deadly corona virus originated.

The new corona virus is a contagious disease caused by respiratory infection. so far not heard that will infect through contaction with mails.

The main precaution here in China is reducing people travaling and gethering together. I believe that mail system is fully function in China.
Faster

Postcrossing Username: Faster

[*] posted on 12-3-2020 at 05:57 AM

Quote: Originally posted by yudi  
Hello Chinese friends,

The mail service in China is gradually back to normal. But the international mail service is still suffering long delay because of the COVID-19.
Faster

[*] posted on 14-3-2020 at 02:47 PM

Hi Leisha,

Hello, thank you for replying! :) I am not on Facebook so I can't contact anyone that way. I follow them on Instagram and I have messaged them through there but have not received a reply. About Malaysia - one of the best sales outlets for these washi tapes that I have found is actually Shopee Malaysia. That is why I am looking for help from someone in Malaysia. :)

I found that they have an online shop on Taobao (the biggest online market in China which was set up by Alibaba)
May be you can ask someone to buy these things and mail them to you.

https://everein.taobao.com/shop/view_shop.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.13.4fec...
notJason

Country Flag:
China

China
Postcrossing Username: notJason

[*] posted on 16-3-2020 at 05:57 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Faster  

Hi Leisha,

I found that they have an online shop on Taobao (the biggest online market in China which was set up by Alibaba)
May be you can ask someone to buy these things and mail them to you.

[url]https://everein.taobao.com/shop/view_shop.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.13.4fec35c8manp5o&user_number_id=15245501
[/url]

Hello both, I see that you guys are interested in Chinese post cards. Allow me to give you some advice and help. If you want. You can contact me directly by U2U or just send mail to 1556115032@qq.com
Both ways are fine. I shall see what I can do to help.
Lotty

Country Flag:
Belgium

Belgium
Postcrossing Username: Lotty

[*] posted on 23-3-2020 at 10:28 PM

Can someone translate these for me?

Knipsel1.PNG - 74kB Knipsel2.PNG - 16kB
Faster

[*] posted on 24-3-2020 at 02:29 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Lotty  

P1:“茶猫” is the name of the cultural and creative companies. They made paper products such as postcards, calendar and so on.
“墨色生灵” is the name of this series. It means inky creatures.
“猫头鹰” is owl.
“刘文硕” is the name of the creator.

P2: is the contact information of this company. I found the link for you.
https://weibo.com/tcatpaper?is_hot=1
Lotty

Country Flag:
Belgium

Belgium

[*] posted on 24-3-2020 at 09:10 AM

P1:“茶猫” is the name of the cultural and creative companies. They made paper products such as postcards, calendar and so on.
“猫头鹰” is owl.

Thank you.

Can you give me the name of the creator?
Faster

[*] posted on 24-3-2020 at 09:25 AM

“猫头鹰” is owl.

Thank you.

Wenshuo Liu

I think he is not so famous.
Lotty

Country Flag:
Belgium

Belgium

[*] posted on 24-3-2020 at 06:16 PM

“猫头鹰” is owl.

Thank you.

Wenshuo Liu

I think he is not so famous.

Thank you very much.
Amirtat

Country Flag:
Estonia

Estonia
Postcrossing Username: Amirtat

[*] posted on 13-4-2020 at 07:24 PM

Hi friends.
It is cool that we can be connected through postcrossing.

I need your help: I'm looking for one quote from the movie "Cloud Atlas" (雲圖):

“Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.”

Please write it to me in Chinese.
May there be a lot of goodness, light and postcards to you!
rainwang

Country Flag:
China

China

[*] posted on 14-4-2020 at 06:14 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Amirtat  
Hi friends.

I need your help: I'm looking for one quote from the movie "Cloud Atlas" (雲圖;):

“Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.”

我们的生命不是我们自己的。从子宫到坟ࣛ 5;。我们和其他人紧紧相连,过去,现在, 599;一桩恶行,每一件善事,我们孕育着自己&# 30340;未来。
JupiterCycle

Country Flag:
China

China
Postcrossing Username: JupiterCycle

[*] posted on 15-4-2020 at 12:38 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Amirtat  
Hi friends.

I need your help: I'm looking for one quote from the movie "Cloud Atlas" (雲圖;):

我们的生命不是我们自己的,我们和其他 人紧紧相连,过去,现在,每一桩恶行, 每一件善事,我们孕育着自己的未来。
So_nata

Country Flag:
Russia

Russia
Postcrossing Username: So_nata

Mood: Love EUROPA CEPT stamps :love:

[*] posted on 7-10-2020 at 02:59 AM

Hello dear friends!
Today I recieved a nice postcard from China in the envelope. But unfortunally I am not abel to read name and city of sender and I cannot find any ID on the postcard. For this reason I upload address. I hope that you can help me with the translation into English. U2U me, please :)
Thank you very much!

Faster

[*] posted on 7-10-2020 at 03:09 AM

Quote: Originally posted by So_nata  
Hello dear friends!
Today I recieved a nice postcard from China in the envelope. But unfortunally I am not abel to read name and city of sender and I cannot find any ID on the postcard. For this reason I upload address. I hope that you can help me with the translation into English. U2U me, please :)
Thank you very much!

It's from Xi'an City, Shaanxi Province. The sender's name is Gexuan Li. Hope you can find back the ID soon!
So_nata

Country Flag:
Russia

Russia
Postcrossing Username: So_nata

Mood: Love EUROPA CEPT stamps :love:

[*] posted on 8-10-2020 at 02:33 AM

Quote: Originally posted by So_nata  
Hello dear friends!
Thank you very much!

It's from Xi'an City, Shaanxi Province. Hope you can find back the ID soon!

Good news!

Postcrossing team have found the Postcard ID for the postcard I have received!
Thank you, Faster! :)
 Pages:  1  ..  11    13

Go To Top

Imprint