Author: Subject: USA Arkansas September 7, 2013 Meet Up
Greatgma

Country Flag:
USA

USA
Postcrossing Username: greatgma

love.gif posted on 5-8-2013 at 07:50 PM
USA Arkansas September 7, 2013 Meet Up

The Meet Up will be held from 2:00 to 4:00 Saturday afternoon, September 7, 2013 In Little Rock, Arkansas. We will have a third floor meeting room in the Cox Center, located at the back of the Main Library parking lot. The Main Library is in downtown Little Rock, 100 Rock Street, adjacent to the River Market area. We will have a stamp to reduce parking fees in the Library parking lot to half price. If the lot is full, there is free parking nearby under the highway and at the Presidential Library which provides a free shuttle to the River Market area.:thumbup:

Everyone is invited to bring their postcards received so we can all share and enjoy each others cards while we meet and get to know one another. :singing: Please bring one blank postcard from your “stash” to be traded in a grab bag trade. Also please bring a stamped postcard, the ID number and address for your next card to send. You may bring several if you choose. (Don’t overwhelm us please!) Don’t forget to bring a pen to write with and if you like to use little stickers, bring them also. We will prepare these postcards for mailing during the Meet Up so that each card can be signed by every one who attends. :P :iink:

Mary Jane - Greatgma

Greatgma

Country Flag:
USA

USA

[*] posted on 6-8-2013 at 03:37 AM

If you need to reach me other than through a personal message - my email address has changed to maryjane496@gmail.com - my other one crashed this afternoon so I may not have received any messages since noon central time USA.
doodlebug_hsu

Country Flag:
United States

United States
Postcrossing Username: doodlebug_hsu

[*] posted on 6-9-2013 at 05:08 PM

Please join the Central Arkansas PostCrossers facebook page!!
Greatgma

Country Flag:
USA

USA

[*] posted on 8-9-2013 at 02:36 AM

If you would like to join the Arkansas Postcrossers facebook page, I need for you to send me (by email preferably or U2U) your email address or facebook user name. Once I receive that, I can send you an invitation so you can join. This is a closed facebook page to prevent scammers and open only to those members who live in Arkansas. We had a great time at our Meet Up today with a total of nine members attending and hope to have others - planning and info will be on the facebook page. Final details will be posted on this forum but the facebook will allow you input and make it easier to notify everyone interested all at once. We also hope to have photos of our recent Meet Up posted soon.

Go To Top

Imprint