Author: Subject: Mini meetup in Odense on October 5th 2013
Gogge1

Country Flag:
Denmark

Denmark

Mood: Looking forward to the next meetup

[*] posted on 24-9-2013 at 09:53 AM
Mini meetup in Odense on October 5th 2013

Evilkayleigh from The Netherlands will be in Denmark. So we are making a meetup in Odense on October 5th. We will meet outside the train ticket shop Upstairs at the Odense trainstation arround 10.30.
It would be great if any other postcrosser could join. Please let me know if you are able to join us. I'm sure we will have a nice time together.
We will go to a nice souvenir shop near the H.C. Andersen Museum. To shop postcards.After that we will find out what we want to do, like having a coffee, lunch, writing some postcards, go for more postcards shopping etc.
Gogge1

Country Flag:
Denmark

Denmark

[*] posted on 24-9-2013 at 09:58 AM

CITY/REGION: Odense
DATE: October 5th
TIME: 10. 30
LOCATION: outside the train ticket office on the Trainstation in Odense.

Evilkayleigh from The Netherlands will be in Denmark. So we are making a meetup in Odense on October 5th. We will meet outside the train ticket shop Upstairs at the Odense trainstation arround 10.30.
It would be great if any other postcrosser could join. Please let me know if you are able to join us. I'm sure we will have a nice time together.
We will go to a nice souvenir shop near the H.C. Andersen Museum. To shop postcards.After that we will find out what we want to do, like having a coffee, lunch, writing some postcards, go for more postcards shopping etc.

Dorthe

Country Flag:
Denmark

Denmark
Postcrossing Username: Dorthe

Mood: Hi

[*] posted on 25-9-2013 at 07:22 PM

Have you told this to the nice lady at the souvenir shop? She might need to order some extra cards after our last visit.
Remember to check the small store at the trainstation (the one that closed early). He might have cards they didn´t have in the city.

I won´t be able to join you this time, I hope you have fun.
Gogge1

Country Flag:
Denmark

Denmark

[*] posted on 26-9-2013 at 07:55 AM

Yes Dorthe I did contact the lady in the Souvenir shop. Because on the homepage it didn't seems like they were open in October. So I wrote her, to ask about opening hours and to be sure they had a lot of postcards at home he he. Well I did found out that they had opened in October. Except from the Satuday October 5th. So we will not be able to go there. So sad. But we have to chech the shop at the trainstation. If it's open after all. And not closed the Whole day or something like that.
Evilkayleigh

Country Flag:
Netherlands

Netherlands

Mood: Happy ... Looking forward to the mail :)

[*] posted on 27-9-2013 at 07:00 AM

Looking forward to meet you!

Going to shop today for some postcards to bring along..... And a little surprise ... Will prepare for some more people ;-)
Gogge1

Country Flag:
Denmark

Denmark

[*] posted on 3-10-2013 at 03:10 PM

Looking forward to meet you too. Will bring some postcards as well.

Go To Top

Imprint