Author: Subject: A diagram for the country pages
Bellatrix

Country Flag:
Canada

Canada
Postcrossing Username: Bellatrix

[*] posted on 2-3-2014 at 03:45 PM
A diagram for the country pages

This is a little thing I would just LOVE to have on the site. It came to me while reading the blog today.

We have this very interesting statistics page: http://www.postcrossing.com/stats/postcards
And I really like the "Postcards exchanged per month" diagram.
And I would like to see one of these for every country on their respective country page.
It would be cool to see when there are high spikes of new users. Or if the December is the slowest month worldwide or only in specific countries... etc... Or for something like this current "Postcards for a good cause" campaign, I would love to check now if you could see the effect from that in last December.
kulkunen

Country Flag:
Finland

Finland
Postcrossing Username: tempspacient

[*] posted on 6-3-2014 at 03:47 PM

Another thing I would like to see on the country pages is a "Stats" section with the times an average card takes to be sent to/ received from that country.
Or even better, a "Country from x Country to" table showing the average times that a postcard takes. (Doesn't have to be updated frequently. Maybe this could even be for a Blog post...)
The information may not be immediately useful, but I like the statistics that Postcrossing can generate, and who knows what uses people will come up with once that this information is available.

Go To Top

Imprint