Australia

Australia
Postcrossing Username: Laurent4

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 20-5-2014 at 09:18 PM
Meet Up in Sydney - Sunday 25th May 2014 from 12 PM

Meet Up in Sydney - Sunday 25th May from 12 PM

Hello from Sydney,

I have organize a meet-up for NSW, ACT & Sydney Postcrossing members.
The meet-up will be held at Immar Community Hall in Croydon at 2A Fitzroy Street (next to Croydon Train Station), from 12.00 PM (until about 1.00 PM).

One of the main reason for the meet up is to talk about postal rate increase for postcards and advise people on how to beat this terrible cost increase (yes they are ways to do that and we will reveal them on the day of the meet-u)...

The meet-up will be held at the NSW Postcards Fair and I have organized for tables and chairs to be available for the postcrossing members who will come to the meet-up (to held meeting and sign postcards).

They are about 20 postcards & ephemera dealers at the fair, so plenty chance to stock up on some great postcards for sending to friends or adding to your collection. Hot and cold food and drink are available at the venue if wanted.

You can get to the venue by car (FREE car park available at the venue) or by train (Croydon train station is about 1/2 minutes walk from the venue.)

If you would like more info (or like to RSVP) you can Email me direct to postcard@pics-sydney.com.au

Will appreciated a quick Email to let me know if you are coming (so we can set up enough chair and table for everyone attending and have snack foods and drinks also available) !

All the best from Australia

(PS postcrosser visitor to Sydney are also very welcomed to attend the meeting indeed, let me know if you are coming).

Go To Top

Imprint